Belgium school trip: bike tours
Would you like to explore Antwerp with your class in an educational and fun way? That is is possible with thematic bicycle tours for schools. Our bicycle tours for class groups are suitable to show young people from secondary school – and their teachers – for all the city offers: trade, culture, and tourism. The thematic tours fit in with the attainment targets and curricula. Therefore, they are an extra for your lessons, and we adapt them to the level of your students.
Discover Antwerp by Bike on your school trip
Our bicycle tours cover various themes:
- The Highlights Tour gives a general picture of the city’s development through the centuries.
- The Golden Age focuses on the 16th century.
- The bicycle tour in the Port area tells the economic story of the 20th and 21st century.
Pricing and group size
We receive groups from 15 students to 100 students at the same time (divided over several guides).
|Group size||Duration||Price per student incl. rental bike||Price per student excl. rental bike|
|15 – 100||2 hours||€ 17||€ 12|
Custom bike tour for school groups
Do you want to show a specific part of Antwerp to your students or certainly broach a particular topic? Would you like a bike tour tailored to your class or school? Send us an email at email@example.com, and together we will provide an educational and enjoyable trip for your students.
Why book a bike tour with your class or school?
Antwerp by Bike offers:
- cool and educational 2-hour tours through Antwerp for € 16 per student
- experienced and professional guides who can deal with teenagers
- decent city bikes that we check weekly
- € 5 discount if students ride their own bicycle
- free participation for teachers (we only charge the rental bike)