|Group size||Duration||Price/participant including bike rental||Price/participant with own bike|
|8-19 participants||2 hours||22 euro||17 euro|
|3 hours||27 euro||20 euro|
|20-100 participants||2 hours||17 euro||12 euro|
|3 hours||22 euro||15 euro|
Add a visit of the De Koninck city brewery to your tour
- Duration: 1 hour
- Price: 11 euro per participant
- You can combine a visit to the brewery with the highlights tour and the beyond the centre tour. In the belgian beer tour, it’s already included.
Departure point: Steenplein
Our bikes are located at the Steenplein, in the city center, and that’s where our tours start. Do you prefer starting at another location?
- If you participate with your own bikes, you can choose any starting point, as long as it makes sense for the tour you have chosen.
- If you want to rent our bikes, and start at another location, we can transport them to your departure point of choice for an additional price of 8 euro per bike.
Choose between a variety of tours
Browse our tours, and pick which parts of Antwerp you would like to explore. (Tip: our most requested tour is the highlights of Antwerp.)
Choose your language: English, Dutch, French, German or Spanish
Our guides are citiziens of the world! That’s why we can offer our tours in many languages: English, Dutch, French, German and Spanish.
Choose what you want to ride: a bike, a kickbike or a streetstepper
Most groups go for regular bikes, but if you’d like to try something different, you can also choose:
- Kickbikes: great for a 2 hour tour, but a bit more exhausting than bikes.
- Streetsteppers: for groups who want to combine a sightseeing tour with a unique workout! You pay a surcharge of 12 euro per participant.
Great for people of all ages – children are welcome!
Our private tours are fun for people of all ages. During our private tours, our guides will adapt the route and their stories to make it fun for even the youngest participants. We provide child seats and children bikes if necessary:
- We provide YEPP-child seats for the youngest participants – for free.
- We have children bikes for kids until the age of twelve.
- Whoever needs one, can get a helmet.
What if it rains?
Then we will keep you as dry as possible. Read more about our rain guarantees.
Contact us at email@example.com or fill in the form.